Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Little House News!




 
The Little HouseMay, 2012
Moving Along 
We have framed out the bar, bathrooms, and put in the plumbing, next stop electrical, and HVAC...you heard me right, AIR CONDITIONING!!! 
Another new development is a new internet tv show being produced and they have asked me to write and host the new show, called you guessed it....The Adventurous Palate!  The new network is called Foodie Fanatics network, and I just did my second show!  I'll keep you posted!
Find Us
I have lots of pictures on our facobook, please friend us, don't leave The Little House's love unrequited!
FB thelittlehouse Boynton Beach
Twitter thelittlehouse1
email me
Also please feel free to come by the place and see for yourself.  Our location is 408 East Ocean Avenue, in Boynton Beach.  It's the cute little yellow house.  I am here there and everywhere right now, doing catering, running The Production Kitchen...
Sooooo.....
Today I got to meet so many people who live in and love Boynton Beach at a luncheon!  It was great and for all my greeny friends do you know that Boynton Beach is currently facilitating the construction of the biggest green project in the USA, with the Seabourn Cove project!  It's going to have electric car charging stations and all sorts of cool carbon reducing footprint amenties, also BB has all sorts of initiatives to reduce its carbon footprint!   They have this super cool arts district where they do all this amazing art on the roll up bay doors, and neighborhood gates, and viola no more graffiti!  All in all my day today made me even more excited to get my place open and meet more folks, and hopefullly introduce them to my friends from Lake Worth! 

Keeping you posted
Save the coupons....bring them in when we open!
As we get closer to the opening I'm going to send out count down coupons!  Please print them and bring them in to enjoy the offers once the doors are open, encourage your friends to join the list via twitter thelittlehouse1 or email me at thelittlehousebb@yahoo.com
FREEBIE
ALERT

Use this coupon anytime during the second week we are open and receive 2 free drinks, no purchase necessary, just come in, take a load off and let us buy you 2 drinks! Sometimes nice things happen to nice people!  1 per person, you must be on our email list to receive your count down coupons!  Get on the list, enjoy your welcome gifts!  (clearly we reserve the right to not serve you if your schnockered or for any reason we deem important, it's free booze people we gotta be careful)
Offer Expires: 1st day of the 3nd week we are open, and is only valid the second week we are open

For More information visit ActivistArtistA.com

1 comment:

  1. This piece of writing provides clear idea in favor of the new people
    of blogging, that in fact how to do blogging and site-building.


    Here is my web site ... Sherry L. McWilliams

    ReplyDelete