Friday, November 23, 2012

ART WALK and Health Fair in Boynton Beach


ActivistArtistA Gallery and Rolando Chang Barrero
presents...
The First Holday Event at BBAD
Art Walk and Health Fair Weekend!

November 24-25 from 9 AM to 3 PM

For your enjoyment there will be a number of options for exercise and well-being.
Reiki Yoga QiGong Massages will be available...

We are located at
422 West Industrial Ave.
Boynton Beach, Florida 33424

We encourage all to participate in one or more of the seesions being offer while you
stoll around and do some holiday shopping.

Saturday is Small Business Day
Come out an meet your local small business owners and service providers!

Many Gift Certificates will be available for purchase at a fraction of their value.

My name is Rolando Chang Barrero, I have dedicated myself to uniting the community through the arts.

If you are attending one of our functions may I sugeest you support KRAYONS 4 Kidz:http://activistartista.blogspot.com/2012/11/krayon-4-kidz.html

My life vision is to create a 
Harmonious World Through Brotherly Love
I invite you to join me....

I am currently in training to successfully attain my vision. If you would like to assist me please do so by useing the link below.  


I am on a quest to realize my world vision! 
Creating a Harmonious World Through Brotherly Love
I Request you humble support!
Feel Free to Contact Me at 786-521-1199, You are invited to JOIN ME!

For More information visit ActivistArtistA.BlogSpot.com

1 comment:

  1. If you are attending one of our functions may I sugeest you support KRAYONS 4 Kidz: http://activistartista.blogspot.com/2012/11/krayon-4-kidz.html

    ReplyDelete