Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'm requesting your supprt....


This painting is on currently on exhibit at the Boynton Beach Civic Center and is available.
More of my work will be avaiable in an
upcoming exhibition on from November 30th to December 25, 2012
Opening Reception on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6 PM
Harold's Coffee Lounge
https://www.facebook.com/events/451909214845420/

Special Pre-Exhibition Viewing on November 29th at 7 PM

Studio visits are encouraged call me for appointment. 786-521-1199


Open Letter for Support....

My name is Rolando Chang Barrero.  I recently participated in The Gratitude Training Part 1 and Part 2.  I am now considered a part of ML 10 of which I feel honored and privileged.

I am a creative, confident, and loving man who is humbly requesting your support!

I am committed to changing our world by producing life changing and motivational programs in the arts.  I encourage you to join me.  You can call me at 786-521-1199.

I want your support.

Help me raise $1,500  in the next week.

You can support me through a generous contribution towards my training through the link below.

You can volunteer to assist me in durning various exciting events that promote the arts in  our community.

You can purchase gifts for the holidays at my studio.

You can attend my next exhibition and purchase a work of art for yourself or a friend.

Please contact me at 786-521-1199 for details.

Support my vision Click here







For More information visit ActivistArtistA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment